Welcome to Episode 3, in which we share simple and effective tools that you can use to overcome nerves during your presentation. To develop individual techniques in one-on-one coaching, contact Julia or Nakul via their pages on www.betterchoices.life.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Use your voice qualities to emphasise your message, i.e. Tonality (Question, Narration, or Command), Volume, and Pitch.
- Use non-verbal communication to make your presentation more impactful.
- Manage your state through peripheral vision.
- Prepare for and recover from anything unexpected and even use the unexpected to your advantage
Links and Resources mentioned in this episode:
- A. Mehrabian’s findings on communication
- The Guardian on the ‘uptalk’ questioning tonality
- Andy Smith, Trainer on ‘The Power of Peripheral Vision’